IJAS REGION 2 SCHOOL MEMBERSHIP
This is the IJAS Region 2 membership application . Your school also be a member at the state level separately and pay their fee separately. Do NOT send your state registration to Region 2. FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO sites.google.com/ijas.org/ijas/about
Please use the following steps for IJAS Region 2 School Membership
The Region 2 basic membership fee is $100 and must be postmarked by December 1, 2018.
- The school membership fee grants each school 5 posters, 3 papers, and 2 essays (Essay topic “Under the Sea”)
- 6 to 19 additional posters, papers or essays may be submitted for a fee of $15 per poster, paper, or essay.
- 20 or more posters, papers, or essays may be submitted for a fee of $20 for each poster, paper, or essay.
- Basic School Membership fees received after December 1, 2018 will be assessed a $50 LATE FEE in addition to the $100 basic membership fee. No school memberships will be accepted after February 1, 2019
- Posters, papers, essays and judges information must be submitted by February 6, 2019. Entries after February 6, 2019 will not be accepted.
- Schools not submitting the required number of judges, 1 judge for every 2 posters, will be charged $10 for each judge short of the required quota.
- All Posters, Papers and Judges must be submitted online.
- A gmail from Google is required to complete your registration of posters, papers, essays and judges.
STEP 1. School Membership
Fill out the online IJAS Region 2 School Membership form. We no longer accept paper membership forms.
STEP 2. School Membership
Pay the school MEMBERSHIP fee.
- Pay Online Through Pay Pal/Credit Card
- Pay by check
Please make your check payable to: Chicago Non-Public Schools Science Exposition. Send your check to:
A school is not considered registered until the membership fee is received by Tamara Kiszynski – firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for Region 2 DOES NOT include IJAS State Registration. Keep a copy of this form for your records, and remember as you develop your school science fair you must also register with the State IJAS www.ijas.org.
Do NOT send your state registration to Region 2.