The Region 2 basic membership fee is $75 and must be postmarked by December 1, 2017.
- The school reservation fee grants each school 4 posters, 2 papers, and 2 essays (Essay topic “Science is Universal”)
- 5 to 19 additional posters, papers or essays may be submitted for a fee of $15 per poster, paper, or essay.
- 20 or more posters, papers, or essays may be submitted for a fee of $20 for each poster, paper, or essay.
- Basic School Membership fees received after December 1, 2017 will be assessed a $50 LATE FEE in addition to the $75 basic membership fee. No school memberships will be accepted after February 2, 2018
- Posters, papers, essays and judges information must be submitted by February 5, 2018 Entries after January 31, 2017 will not be accepted.
- Schools not submitting the required number of judges, 1 judge for every 2 posters, will be charged $10 for each judge short of the required quota.
All Posters, Papers and Judges must be entered on our website, www.ijasregion2.org
- A gmail from Google is required to complete your registration of posters, papers, essays and judges. For more information contact Dincer Coach at email@example.com.
Please make your check payable to: Chicago Non-Public Schools Science Exposition,. Send your check along with this reservation form
Mrs. Lucille Kozanecki, Treasurer-Region 2
8613 N. Oleander Avenue
Niles, Illinois 60714-2057
A school is not considered registered until the check is received by Lucille Kozanecki.
Registration for Region 2 DOES NOT include IJAS State Registration. Keep a copy of this form for your records, and remember as you develop your school science fair you must also register with the State IJAS www.ijas.org.
Do NOT send your state registration to Region 2.